[python-events] Are you making this mistake

Priyanka priyanka at dev-shoring.com
Thu Jun 28 06:42:34 EDT 2018

Hello ,

I am Priyanka, VP of Product Development.

I heard you were the right person to speak with about your website pycon.org
support and development but if I am wrong, could you please point me in the
right direction?

I saw that your website is developed in Django and my clients having their
website in similar technology finds it tough to recruit and retain
proficient Django developers for maintaining ongoing issues and new feature
development.

I would suggest, instead of wasting months and tens of thousands of dollars
on finding a reliable talent on your own, Hire a tried & trusted remote tech
team at a fraction of a cost.

It might interest you we have launched one of the world's largest online
newspaper for Teens and Tweens using Django, later acquired by SmithSonian
Institution. The platform is used as a learning portal by various schools in
USA for inculcating communication and reading capability in students.

If this interests you, would you entertain a brief meeting/call and I shall
be in touch with additional details.

Sincerely,

Priyanka Jhamnani

VP of Product Development

www.devshoring.com <http://devshoring.com/>

Phone:(408)600-1319

Skype: priyanka.jhamnani

http://www.linkedin.com/in/priyankajhamnani

*Don't want to receive emails from us? Reply Unsubscribe.