[python-events] Python Abuja Meet-up

Python Abuja pythonabuja at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 08:38:24 EST 2018

Good day,

My name is Rejoice Aikohi,  I am organizing the Python Abuja Meet-up
alongside, Ms. Simi Olusola and Mr. Ricky Macharm.  The event is scheduled
to hold on the 17th February 2018.(We had to set a tentative date (24th
February 2018) while we awaited a response to our request for grants. This
has been sorted now, and we will like to continue with the initial date
which is 17th February 2018.)

We will really appreciate it if, the Python Abuja Meet-up can be put up on
the Python website and be added to the Python events.

Regards,
Rejoice Aikohi.

Team Lead,
Python Abuja.