[python-events] Form to submit calendars

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon Dec 10 08:14:45 EST 2018

Hi Oier,

while this is a nice idea, it is not really making things more
efficient. Adding an event via a calendar app is already easy
enough.

What would make our lives easier is an interface which streamlines
entering data using a public form and generates an email to the
events list in a fixed format and with attached .ics event. Adding
an event would then be as simple as copying the ICS file into
the calendar app.

Most of the time we spend goes into fixing the report format,
asking for more details, etc. not into adding the event itself.

Cheers,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Dec 10 2018)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/