[python-events] PyBITS Conference 2017

Samkit Jain sam.samkit1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 14:32:39 EDT 2017

Hello,
I had mailed the following description to events at python.org . Is there any
specific reason that the event was not added? Can you please add this?

Please add the following event:

 * name of the event:  PyBITS 2017
 * type of event: Conference, Workshop, MiniSprints
 * focus on Python: The Conference is aimed towards bringing *students* who
are enthusiastic about Python together.
 * approximate number of attendees: 400
 * location (incl. country): BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus, Shameerpet
Mandal, Jawahar Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500078, India
 * dates/times/recurrence (incl. time zone): 27-29th October,2017
 * link (in HTML format): <a href="http://bits-atmos.org/pybits/">PyBITS
2017</a>

Regards,
Samkit Jain