[python-events] Pyss17 dates

Oier Etxaniz oier.etxaniz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 05:40:38 EST 2017

Hello Marc!

Please add the following event: * name of the event: Python San
Sebastian 2017 (PySS17) * type of event: Python Conference * focus on
Python: General python conference organized by scientific people.  *
approximate number of attendees: 50 * location (incl. country): San
Sebastian, Spain * dates/times/recurrence (incl. time zone): October
6th to 8th * link: <a href="http://pyss17.pyss.org">Python San
Sebastian 2017 (PySS17)</a>

And... I read this: (Yes, I could need some more help [image: :-)] )
I can help you with this if you need some little help :).

Cheers,
Oier.