[python-events] Gartner MQ for Insight Engines

Tribeca Scott tribeca.scott at leads-arena.com
Wed Aug 9 08:24:04 EDT 2017

Hi,

We assist organizations to acquire and retain quality and targeted customers
through our comprehensive and accurate technology lists with opt-in details?

We provide verified technology database:

Search Engine Users: Coveo, Attivio, Apache Lucene, NetFront, Dassault
System, IBM Watson and more.

SEO Users: BrightEdge, HubSpot, OpenText Optimost, SEMrush, Wordtracker and
more.

Plus, we can also provide you some of the Key Decision Makers from below
mentioned Industries:

Telecommunications, Education, Finance, Media & Internet, Manufacturing,
Energy, Healthcare and more.

Apart from providing organizations, businesses and individuals with
technology lists, we also offer a wide range of database management services
such as, list cleansing, list segmentation, list validation and list
enhancement.

I'd be happy to send over more information on your enquiry. Kindly let me
know your thoughts.

Warm regards,

Tribeca Scott

Demand Generation Coordinator

If you don't want to include yourself in our Sign up list, please reply back
"Drop Out" in subject line.