[python-events] Pykla meetup

Mark Lubega lubegamark at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 03:50:41 EDT 2016

Hello,
I'm organizing meetups for a new local python user group in Kampala,
Uganda. Unfortunately, I did not send this 2 weeks in advance, but it's ok
if it start appearing for the next one.

Let me know if anything is missing and I shall correct it.

 * name of the event: PyKla monthly meetup  * type of event: Monthly
User group meetup * focus on Python: General Python * approximate
number of attendees: 20  * location :Hive Colab, 4th floor, Kanjokya
House, 90 Kanjokya Street, Kampala, Uganda  * Last wednesday of each
month at 6pm to 8pm EAT  * URL: <a
href="https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-JpMXKzbv/">PyKla Monthly
meetup</a>

Thanks,