[python-events] Event info

M.-A. Lemburg mal at python.org
Mon Jan 11 05:32:25 EST 2016

[Forgot the CC to pydotorg-www]

On 11.01.2016 11:00, Marilyn Davis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This page is a mess:
>
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEvents

I agree that most of the "events" mentioned on that page should
probably go to the more relevant training page:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining

Since that page is cluttered with course dates as well, perhaps
it would be good to create a new subpage

https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining/Events

which then lists the dates.

The table on the events page can then be removed, since
we would like all conference and user group events to be
listed on the events calendars.

> And I'm not able to preview edits or save them, though I can type them in.

See the https://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontPage#use link at the
bottom of the page.

> Maybe it would be a good idea to remove the page, or allow edits.  I would
> fix it up so that old stuff is gone and the order is correct if I could.
>
> Maybe I should write to someone else?

I've put the pydotorg-www list on CC. That's the right address
for wiki related questions.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
Director