[python-events] Submit an event

Andrea Cookson andrea.cookson at gsmiweb.com
Fri Dec 16 14:26:31 EST 2016

Hi Python,

We have an event that targets your audience base and covers this method of
programming. May we add our event to your website's calendar?

*Name of the event:* Mobile + Web Developer Conference
*Type of Event:* Industry conference
*Focus on Python:* Part of the conference program in speaker presentations
and a large portion of our audience programs with Python
*Approximate number of attendees:* 150-200
*Location:* San Francisco, CA
*Dates: *March 1-3, 2017; all day; 8:00am-4:00pm PST
*URL:* http://go.gsmiweb.com/pythonMWDC2017

Are there any additional cross-marketing opportunities? I can offer
valuable exposure to high-level tech executives and software engineers who
attend our developer events.

Let me know!

Best,

Andrea Cookson
Manager, Strategic Partnerships & Operations
GSMI /www.gsmiweb.com
Office *|* +1 619.810.1930
Mobile *|* +1 619.929.6463
andrea.cookson at gsmiweb.com

*Connect with me!*: www.linkedin.com/in/cooksonandrea

Need brand inspiration? View nine secrets
<https://east.exch021.serverdata.net/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=9lgzGuRAVv7sFX9N7c11cgjHOfwM7SHKJMo2Q1c9CWTnY-9rTqPSCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AYgBpAHQALgBsAHkALwAxAGYAOABnAEcAUgA2AA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fbit.ly%2f1f8gGR6>
from
our favorite brands.