[python-events] Request to add SciPy India 2015 to the Python Events Calender

Kiran Kishore ikirankishore at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 04:25:07 EDT 2015

Dear Richard,

We are glad to announce that FOSSEE (Free and Open Source Software for
Education) is organizing the Conference on Scientific Computing using
Python ­ "SciPy India" for the 7th successive year.

The keynote speakers for the conference will be Andreas Klöckner, Jarrod
Millman and Dr. Ajith Kumar. Like last year, we are expecting a turnout of
around 200+ participants for this year’s conference. Main activities of the
conference will be tutorials and paper presentations.

We kindly request you to add SciPy India 2015 to the Python events calender
and to the list of conferences (https://www.python.org/events).

*Details of the event as per your template*:

   - Name of the event: SciPy India 2015
   - Type of event: Conference
   - Focus: Python for education & Scientific Computing.
   - Approximate number of attendees: More than 200
   - Location: LCH 102, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai (India)
   - Dates: 14th Dec. to 16th Dec. 2015 (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM everyday)

Thank you.

Regards,
Kiran Kishore.
FOSSEE <http://fossee.in>*,* IIT Bombay <http://iitb.ac.in>,