[python-events] Meetup Listing by Python Developers Baroda

Manoranjan Padhy manoranjan.113 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:42:10 CET 2015

Hello,

We are the local user group in India namingly 'Python Developers Baroda'
and we have organized a meetup which we are interesting in getting listed
so as to reach more number of people. Below are the details.

*Name of Event:* Python Developers Baroda Meetup

*Type of Event:* Monthly Meetup

*Focus on Python:* Brief Introduction and talk on NumPy and SciPy

*Approximate Number of Attendees :* 50

*Location: *Vadodara, Gujarat , India

*Date and Time:* 28th March, 17:00 to 19:00 IST.

*Event URL:* <a href="https://www.facebook.com/events/278638962306568/"
target="_blank"> PyDev Baroda Meetup </a>

Regards,
Manoranjan Padhy