[python-events] PyCon at the Oregon Convention Center

Karen Waggoner karen at pacificexposition.com
Fri Nov 21 21:56:39 CET 2014

I see the Python Software Foundation's PyCon will be at the Oregon
Convention Center in May 2016 and 2017.

Will you have exhibits?  Pacific Exposition Decorating Company (PEDCO) is a
full service decorating contractor who can help make your exhibition set up
worry free.  PEDCO is the most experienced and professional decorator in the
region with an extensive inventory of high quality equipment, a complete
graphics department, top notch customer service, and our own
shipping/logistics company to partner with you to ensure the very best
attendee/exhibitor experience.

PEDCO's warehouse is ideally situated less than ten minutes from the Oregon
Convention Center, DoubleTree by Portland Hilton, Portland Marriott
Waterfront and the Hilton Portland & Executive Towers enabling us to be
highly responsive to exhibitor and show management requests.

If you have an RFP ready to go please send it my way or let me know when you
will begin the process for 2016.  I would be delighted to provide a quote
for services and work with you to ensure the success of your conference.

All my best,

Karen

Karen Waggoner, CMP, CMM
Pacific Exposition Decorating Company
330 SE Division Place
Portland, OR 97202
503.417.8000 x 107

  _____

"Karen, thanks for all your help. It was a pleasure working with you. I work
with so many exhibit companies and have horror stories. Thanks for making
this one painless." - Beth, 2014 AASPA Conference

"Thank you so much for your dedication to our program.  Your support enabled
us to be successful in our new venue with so many moving parts and events.
We greatly appreciate it."  Marla - Columbia Sportswear Company