[python-events] Permission for appending polish Python conferences / meetups

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Jun 11 21:38:46 CEST 2014

On 11.06.2014 17:59, Polish Python Coders Group wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
>
> For the last two years I requested to you for adding PyCon PL, RuPy -
> conferences, PyWaw, Pykonik, wroc.py, PyRa, PySilesia, PyCircle and
> Python Łódź - local meetups to Python Events Calendar / Python User
> Group Calendar. You do it well, so appreciate that.
>
> But, we have 3-5 local meetings per month (and this numer is growing). I
> would like to add it by myself.
>
> I am the PSF member [1], so can I apply for it?

Hi Piotr,

thanks an excellent idea :-)

I just need your Google account so I can add it to the calendar
permissions and need an email address to add to the events ML.

Please have a look at our https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEventsCalendar
regarding our guidelines for calendar entries:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEventsCalendar#Guidelines_for_entries

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jun 11 2014)
2014-06-09: Released eGenix pyOpenSSL 0.13.3 ...  http://egenix.com/go57
2014-07-02: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...                 21 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/