[python-events] Calendar -> Twitter gateway

M.-A. Lemburg mal at python.org
Mon Jan 20 11:17:40 CET 2014

On 20.01.2014 11:02, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> I've currently setup the gateway to use the RSS feeds of the calendars,
> but have now found that IFTTT also supports using the calendars directly,
> offering better usable event fields for the tweets.
>
> I think I'm going to replace the RSS ones with the Google Calendar
> triggers to get more readable tweets.

Hmm, IFTTT doesn't support multiple calendars with a single IFTTT
account:

https://twitter.com/IFTTT/status/244822526499381248

I've activated it now for the Python Events Calendar, but left the
user group one based on the RSS feed.

Perhaps I'll add a new IFTTT account to work around this limitation.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
Director