Adding events and mailing list

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Nov 6 09:50:54 CET 2013

On 06.11.2013 05:22, Richard Jones wrote:
> Yeah, strange, I didn't see any requests come through either.

Strange indeed. I've attached the original email Zaki sent on 2013-10-22.

I checked in the mail log and the email was indeed forwarded to
all of you successfully.

Perhaps you can check on your side ?

> On 5 November 2013 05:42, Skip Montanaro <skip.montanaro at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> I would appreciate if you all could jump in whenever we get
>>> requests such as these in case you don't see a reply within
>>> a day.
>>
>> I don't know why, but I never see these requests.
>>
>> Skip

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Nov 05 2013)
2013-11-19: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...                 14 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/