[Conferences] PyCon Uruguay 2012

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Sep 12 19:59:50 CEST 2012

Richard Jones wrote:
> ... and removed a dupe :-)

Hmm, aren't you getting the notification emails when new events are
added ?

If not, I'll try to figure out a way to make that happen.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Sep 12 2012)
2012-10-29: PyCon DE 2012, Leipzig, Germany ...            47 days to go
2012-10-23: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...                 41 days to go
2012-08-28: Released mxODBC 3.2.0 ...             http://egenix.com/go31
2012-08-20: Released mxODBC.Connect 2.0.0 ...     http://egenix.com/go30

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/