Software Carpentry events

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Oct 25 18:57:42 CEST 2012

On 25.10.2012 18:49, Greg Wilson wrote:
> Hi,
> We maintain a Google Calendar for upcoming Software Carpentry workshops, which Marc-Andre Lemburg
> thought would be suitable for inclusion in the 'user group meetings' part of the consolidated Python
> calendars.  The calendar's feeds are:
>
>     RSS: https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/workshops%40software-carpentry.org/public/basic
>
> and:
>
>     ICAL: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/workshops%40software-carpentry.org/public/basic.ics
>
> Please let me know what you think...

Hmm, the format of the entries would have to be massaged a bit to fit
the Python calendar.

Do you know of a way to merge the entries into the user group calendar ?
(perhaps adding some missing bits in that process)

Your calendar appears to only include the location, so we'd have
to add the event name and preferably a URL as well.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Oct 25 2012)
2012-09-27: Released eGenix PyRun 1.1.0 ...       http://egenix.com/go35
2012-09-26: Released mxODBC.Connect 2.0.1 ...     http://egenix.com/go34
2012-10-29: PyCon DE 2012, Leipzig, Germany ...             4 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/