Benchmarking

Marcos Sánchez Provencio rapto en arrakis.es
Jue Ago 24 15:25:11 CEST 2006

El mié, 23-08-2006 a las 13:23 +0200, David Arango escribió:
> Hola a todos de nuevo :-),
>
> ¿Conocéis algún componente (clase, módulo...) que pueda reutilizar
> para hacer benchmarking? No tiene que ser nada muy sofisticado, con
> que permita medir tiempos antes y después de una tarea y luego
> exportar el resultado de alguna manera me sirve.
>
> Gracias

Mira timeit

NAME
    timeit - Tool for measuring execution time of small code snippets.

FILE
    /usr/lib/python2.4/timeit.py

MODULE DOCS
    http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/module-timeit.html

DESCRIPTION
    This module avoids a number of common traps for measuring execution
    times.  See also Tim Peters' introduction to the Algorithms chapter
in
    the Python Cookbook, published by O'Reilly.

    Library usage: see the Timer class.

    Command line usage:
        python timeit.py [-n N] [-r N] [-s S] [-t] [-c] [-h] [statement]

      -n/--number N: how many times to execute 'statement' (default: see
below)
      -r/--repeat N: how many times to repeat the timer (default 3)
      -s/--setup S: statement to be executed once initially (default
'pass')
      -t/--time: use time.time() (default on Unix)
      -c/--clock: use time.clock() (default on Windows)
      -v/--verbose: print raw timing results; repeat for more digits
precision
      -h/--help: print this usage message and exit
      statement: statement to be timed (default 'pass')