[Python-Dev] Removing PendingDeprecationWarning

Inada Naoki songofacandy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 21:51:32 EDT 2019

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 8:07 AM Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> wrote:

> I've made the same mistake of assuming something that made no sense to me wouldn't make sense to anyone else and I have been proven wrong nearly every time. ;)
>
> -Brett

And beta and RC phase can be used to detect such breakage.

When no real world pain is assumed, we can chose simple solution.
Then, if real world pain is found, we can move to more complicated,
but backward compatible way.

Of course, keeping PendingDeprecatedWarning is not complicated way
in this time.  So I don't push the removal.  It was just an idea.

--
Inada Naoki  <songofacandy at gmail.com>