[Python-Dev] Using CLA assistant for Python contributions

Mariatta mariatta at python.org
Thu Mar 7 21:22:11 EST 2019

> I plan to
> > switch us over to to CLA assistant in the coming week (before my OOOS of
> > March 18)
> OOOS?

My Out Of Open Source aka I'm not doing any volunteer activities for 6
weeks (details:
https://discuss.python.org/t/mariatta-will-be-ooos-out-of-open-source-starting-march-18-may-9th-2019/973/3
)

> - the signing process is straight-forward and easy;

Yes it really is straight forward and easy. Everything happens on the
browser on GitHub. If you can open GitHub webpage then you can sign the CLA
via CLA assistant, no additional program/downloading/command line is
needed. It can be done with computer or your modern smartphone or
tablet/iPad with internet connection.

ᐧ