[Python-Dev] new binary wheels PEP idea

Steve Dower steve.dower at python.org
Tue Feb 19 16:57:23 EST 2019

And for what it's worth, most of the really active contributors from
distutils-sig seem to prefer the "Packaging" category at
https://discuss.python.org/

If you'd prefer to use Discourse, I'd suggest posting there first and
also email distutils-sig with a link to the discussion. Otherwise, go
straight to distutils-sig (just don't be too surprised if you don't seem
to get much traction there or if someone restarts the discussion on
Discourse for you).

Cheers,
Steve