[Python-Dev] Asking for reversion

Davin Potts python+python_dev at discontinuity.net
Sun Feb 3 22:25:27 EST 2019

> Also, did anyone ask Davin directly to roll it back?

Simply put:  no.  There have been a number of reactionary comments in the
last 16 hours but no attempt to reach out to me directly during that time.

On Sun, Feb 3, 2019 at 8:12 PM Raymond Hettinger <
raymond.hettinger at gmail.com> wrote:
> It was only recently that you edited his name out of the list of
maintainers for multiprocessing
> even though that is what he's been working on for the last two years and
at the last two sprints.

I think it would be best to discuss Antoine's decision to take this
particular action without first consulting me, elsewhere and not part of
this thread.

As I said, I am happy to do the most constructive thing possible and I
sought the advice of those I highly respect first before doing as I have.

Davin