[Python-Dev] PEP-582 and multiple Python installations

Chris Barker chris.barker at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 4 18:54:46 EDT 2019

Sorry somehow missed Steve Dower's post:

 that
discussion is mostly happening at
https://discuss.python.org/t/pep-582-python-local-packages-directory/963/

I"ll go there to comment.

-CHB

--

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov