[Python-Dev] We cannot fix all issues: let's close XML security issues (not fix them)

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer arj.python at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 13:09:58 EDT 2018

no time? i have seen them countless of time on this list e.g. no ... don't
implement this in the workflow as my volunteer time will be lost etc etc
etc. i guess a call for more core contributors will be nice.

for myself i have some translations ahead (finally getting the chance to
read the docs from cover to cover), but i guess actually core-contributing
will be a nice experience.

the problem with getting contributors is that the docs need to be more
readable, more tutos need to be written (less people are contributors /
pyramid effect -> less guides written). the devs are doing a nice job
guiding etc but the first step must be made easier.

lack of time for an exceedingly popular project, for a very open system as
python hints to a bottleneck somehere, not that there are no interests, but
that they get blocked.

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
https://github.com/Abdur-rahmaanJ
Mauritius