[Python-Dev] AES cipher implementation in standard library

大野隆弘 oono0114 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:01:14 EDT 2018

Christian,  really appreciated the details. I understood.

Is wrapper library like ssl module with openssl on platform also not good
idea?
My intention is not re-invention but single standard way as standard
library.

If I can read past discussion somewhere, it's also appreciated

Thanks and Regards,
Takahiro Ono