[Python-Dev] Schedule of the Python 3.7.1 release?

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 05:56:24 EDT 2018

Hi,

Someone asked somewhere (oops, I forgot where!) when is Python 3.7.1
scheduled. I wanted to reply when I saw that it was scheduled for 2
months ago:

"3.7.1: 2018-07-xx"
https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0537/#maintenance-releases

Is there any blocker for 3.7.1? I fixed dozens of bugs in the 3.7
branch since 3.7.0 has been released. I'm ashamed of most of them,
since I introduced regressions in 3.7. (If you insist, I can name them
;-))

Note: the latest Python activity of Ned Deily, our 3.7 release
manager, was an email sent to python-committers mi-July.

Victor