[Python-Dev] [python-committers] FINAL WEEK FOR 3.7.0 CHANGES!

Ivan Levkivskyi levkivskyi at gmail.com
Thu May 24 12:25:51 EDT 2018

> 2. Pickle support in typing is not perfect. I was going to fix it (I had
almost ready code), but lost a chance of doing this before. It can be
changed in 3.7.1, but this means that pickles of some derived typing types
created in 3.7.0 will be not compatible with future versions (may be 3.7.1
will not break compatibility, but it will be broken in future because we
will not specially supported compatibility with 3.7.0).

I think I had fixed this one. At least the examples reported on typing
tracker are now fixed.
Do you have some other examples that still fail?

--
Ivan