[Python-Dev] Failing tests on master (asyncio, multiprocessing)

Christian Heimes christian at python.org
Sat May 19 05:05:06 EDT 2018

Hi,

several of my PRs as well as local tests have started failing recently.
On my local Fedora 27 machine, four sendfile related tests of
test_asyncio's BaseLoopSockSendfileTests suite are failing reproducible.

For example Travis CI job
https://travis-ci.org/python/cpython/jobs/380852981 fails in:

* test_stdin_broken_pipe
(test.test_asyncio.test_subprocess.SubprocessFastWatcherTests)
* test_stdin_broken_pipe
(test.test_asyncio.test_subprocess.SubprocessSafeWatcherTests)
* test_ignore (test.test_multiprocessing_forkserver.TestIgnoreEINTR)

Could somebody have a look, please?

Christian