[Python-Dev] please help triage VSTS failures

Yury Selivanov yselivanov.ml at gmail.com
Fri May 18 16:16:36 EDT 2018

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 4:15 PM Steve Dower <steve.dower at python.org> wrote:
[..]
> The asyncio instability is apparently really hard to fix. There were 2-3
people looking into it yesterday on one of the other systems, but
apparently we haven’t solved it yet (my guess is lingering state from a
previous test). The multissl script was my fault for not realising that we
don’t use it on 3.6 builds, but that should be fixed already. Close/reopen
PR is the best way to trigger a rebuild right now.

I asked Andrew Svetlov to help with asyncio CI triage.  Hopefully we'll
resolve most of them early next week.

Yury