[Python-Dev] please help triage VSTS failures

Gregory P. Smith greg at krypto.org
Fri May 18 11:55:29 EDT 2018

These both look like VSTS infrastructure falling over on PRs:

 https://python.visualstudio.com/cpython/_build?buildId=522

 https://python.visualstudio.com/cpython/_build?buildId=523

I don't see anywhere that gives information about the failures. (*)

These CI failures on different platforms are both for the same change, on
different branches, for a documentation only change.  That passed on the
other branches and platforms for the same change.

-gps

(*) I refuse to "Download logs as a zip file".  I'm in a web browser, if
the information I might need is potentially buried somewhere in a zip file
of logs, that is a waste of my time. I'm not going to do it. The web UI
*needs* to find and display the relevant failure info from any logs
directly.