[Python-Dev] Dealing with tone in an email

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat May 5 21:45:38 EDT 2018

On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 11:39 AM, Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info> wrote:
> On Sun, May 06, 2018 at 11:09:21AM +1000, Chris Angelico wrote:
>
>> What exactly didn't work? I don't understand.
>
> https://bugs.python.org/issue33412

I've read it and I still don't fully understand the problem. Is it ALL
of Tkinter that fails in threaded mode? Is it just certain specific
calls? Are there calls that fail in single-threaded programs? If the
given test-case is the only thing that fails, it's a horrific
exaggeration to say that Tkinter is broken. But I don't know how far
it can be generalized.

ChrisA