[Python-Dev] Git hub : CLA Not Signed label

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sun Mar 11 08:35:09 EDT 2018

On 3/11/2018 3:34 AM, Matěj Cepl wrote:
> On 2018-03-11, 03:45 GMT, Terry Reedy wrote:
>> When processed properly, a day to a week, usually, a * will
>> appear after your name on any tracker (bpo) post.
>
> So, I got my start after the name, where is the list of
> maintainers of individual packages, so I could know whom to
> bother to take a look at my PR
> https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/5999 (damn, just one
> number too small!).

https://devguide.python.org/experts/
I added Langa for configparser.

I have no idea what is going on with the numerous errors, like

ERROR: test_write_filename (test.test_configparser.SortedTestCase)
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "C:\projects\cpython\lib\test\test_configparser.py", line 717,
in test_write_filename
     os.unlink(f.name)
PermissionError: [WinError 32] The process cannot access the file
because it is being used by another process:
'C:\\Users\\appveyor\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\1\\tmpklkbe8_y'

--
Terry Jan Reedy