[Python-Dev] Git hub : CLA Not Signed label

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sat Mar 10 22:45:46 EST 2018

On 3/10/2018 9:58 PM, Anthony Flury via Python-Dev wrote:
> All,
> I submitted two Pull Requests last Sunday, only a few hours after I
> signed the CLA.

When processed properly, a day to a week, usually, a * will appear after
your name on any tracker (bpo) post.

> I understand why the 'Knights who say ni' marked the Pull request as
> 'CLA Not Signed' Label at the time I submitted the Pull requests, but I
> was wondering when the Labels get reset.

When a core developer manually removes the label, as Ned did, and the
bot checks with the tracker and agrees.

> How often (if at all) does the bot look at old pull requests ?

Never, that I know of.

> Thanks for any help you can give, I am sorry if the question sounds basic.

One can also request help on core-mentorship list.  A link to the PR helps.

--
Terry Jan Reedy