[Python-Dev] 2018 Python Language Summit coverage, last part

Jake Edge jake at lwn.net
Thu Jun 21 11:18:30 EDT 2018

Hola python-dev,

Here are the last three sessions from the Python Language Summit that I
wrote up.  Unfortunately, I did not write up the Lightning Talks, which
were numerous and interesting, mostly because of time pressure. As
usual, I am posting SubscriberLinks for articles that are still behind
the paywall.  LWN subscribers can always see our content right away; one
week after they are published in a weekly edition, they become freely
available for everyone. SubscriberLinks are a way around the paywall.
Please feel free to share the SubscriberLinks I am posting here.

The starting point is here: https://lwn.net/Articles/754152/  That is
an overview article with links to the individual articles.  Here are
the articles since my post on Monday (which is here:
https://lwn.net/ml/python-dev/20180618112251.5f936617%40gallinule/ )

PEP 572 and decision-making in Python
https://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/757713/2118c7722d957926/

Getting along in the Python community