[Python-Dev] Keeping an eye on Travis CI, AppVeyor and buildbots: revert on regression

INADA Naoki songofacandy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 18:56:34 EDT 2018

​
​2018年6月7日(木) 2:44 Brett Cannon <brett at python.org>:

> On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 at 09:27 INADA Naoki <songofacandy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  First I was also
>>> confused between travis-ci.com and travis-ci.org ... The documentation
>>> shows an example with .com, but Python organization uses .org.
>>>
>>> Victor
>>>

>> .org is legacy.
>>
>> Open source projects can migrate to new .com.
>>

> ... eventually: "existing user accounts and repositories will be migrated
> over time." I have not seen any announcements or anything regarding how
> when or how to migrate ourselves.
>
> -Brett

Before waiting notice from Travis-CI, we need to activate the repository on
new site.

https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/open-source-on-travis-ci-com/#Existing-Open-Source-Repositories-on-travis-ci.org
> However, open source repositories will be migrated to travis-ci.com gradually,
beginning at the end of Q2 2018. You will receive an email when the
migration for a repository is complete. This is an opt-in process: to have
a repository migrated over, it must first be activated on travis-ci.com.

Could someone who is
​python org admin
owner try activa
​​