[Python-Dev] Testing C API

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Mon Jul 30 18:32:00 EDT 2018

Actually, I mean -m test --match 'test_*_capi' where --match can also be
written -m.

It may catch false positive since the filter is also applied to test case
names and test method names.

Maybe 'test_*_capi.*' is better, I didn't try.

You may using use "ls Lib/test/test_*_capi.py > tests; ./python -m test
--fromfile tests".

There are different options.

By the way, running the full test suite just takes 5 min on my laptop, it
isn't so long ;-)

Victor