[Python-Dev] How is the GitHub workflow working for people?

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Sun Feb 25 00:13:07 EST 2018

It's easy to only analyze the files in the diff (these linters don't do
cross-file analysis anyways, typically) and it's possible to write a filter
that only keeps warnings about lines that are changed, but I don't know of
a standard solution for the latter (places where I worked where I've seen
this always had their own custom implementation).

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)