[Python-Dev] AIX and python tests

Michael Felt aixtools at felt.demon.nl
Wed Aug 8 09:50:51 EDT 2018

Try again on this.

a) Victor has said he will look, from time to time - after his vacation.
b) our vacations do not overlap
c) comment was also made privately, re: my starting a worker for
buildbot, that there is not much sense in a bot if noone is working on
the tests.

I'll do my best, in the (limited) time I have to work on c) - but alone
I cannot get anything done.

So, Victor suggested I just ask for others to review for now - so I can
have some semblance of moving forward - before my vacation starts (about
when Victor gets back from his).

In advance - many thanks.