[Python-Dev] Hi, I am amar :)

amar radamar at protonmail.com
Tue Apr 3 05:01:24 EDT 2018

Hi, all. Quick joke, Do you know why all functional programmers are anarchists? Because they want to get rid of the state! :D

I know there are a lot more important issues than this, but i feel this is important too. I wish some people could take a look at Python/Cpython pull request #6343[1] and the reopened PR #6362[2]. Little background here, I am a science student working on GIS(Geospatial Information Systems) Web Processing Service as a hobby project.

I am a human too, i like jokes. But not at the expense of truth. I hope i can make more meaningful contributions in the future!

[1]https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/6343
[2] https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/6362#issuecomment-378174084