[Python-Dev] Migrate python-dev to Mailman 3?

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 05:24:54 EDT 2017

Hi,

We are using Mailman 3 for the new buildbot-status mailing list and it
works well:

https://mail.python.org/mm3/archives/list/buildbot-status@python.org/

I prefer to read archives with this UI, it's simpler to follow
threads, and it's possible to reply on the web UI!

To be honest, we got some issues when the new security-announce
mailing list was quickly migrated from Mailman 2 to Mailman 3, but
issues were quicky fixed as well.

Would it be possible to migrate python-dev to Mailman 3? Do you see
any blocker issue?

I sent to email to the Python postmaster as well.

Victor