[Python-Dev] iso8601 parsing

Mario Corchero mariocj89 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 15:05:55 EST 2017

The basics should be possible already with issue31800
<https://bugs.python.org/issue31800>, that said the issue you reference is
to get a single function to parse it (without having to put the whole
format), which would be neat.

I believe Paul Ganssle is planning on adding it to dateutil as well:
https://github.com/dateutil/dateutil/pull/489/files