[Python-Dev] PEP 562

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Wed Nov 15 11:27:04 EST 2017

I think it's reasonable for the PEP to include some examples, consequences
and best practices. I don't think it's reasonable for the PEP to also
define the API and implementation of helper functions that might be added
once the mechanisms are in place. Those are better developed as 3rd party
packages first.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)