[Python-Dev] 3.5.4 doesn't appear in changelog

Ned Deily nad at python.org
Mon Nov 6 08:45:54 EST 2017

On Nov 6, 2017, at 13:07, Antoine Pitrou <solipsis at pitrou.net> wrote:
> Is there a known reason why 3.5.4 doesn't appear in the changelogs at
> the bottom of https://docs.python.org/3.7/whatsnew/index.html ?
>
> (all releases until 3.5.3 do)

As things stand now, the changelogs from maintenance releases have to be manually merged into feature release trees (e.g. master).  That's something I've done close to final feature release.  With the switch to blurb, it would be nice to better automate the sharing of changelogs between branches but I don't think anyone has tried to tackle that yet.  Patches welome.

--
  Ned Deily
  nad at python.org -- []