[Python-Dev] Migrate python-dev to Mailman 3?

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Nov 1 22:54:35 EDT 2017

On Nov 1, 2017, at 19:42, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:

> Maybe we should try it on some other list too? I know it works "in principle" and I'd love for all Python mailing lists to migrate, but I'd like to have some more experience with community mailing lists before tackling python-dev.

What about core-workflow or committers?  I think some of the criteria are:

* Gets a fair bit of traffic, but not too much
* Is okay with a little bit of downtime for the migration
* Willing to put up with any transient migration snafus
* Amenable to trying the new UI
* Has the BDFL as a member :)

-Barry