[Python-Dev] 2017 Python Language Summit coverage

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Thu May 25 13:32:31 EDT 2017

On May 25, 2017, at 08:03 AM, Jake Edge wrote:

>Thanks to Larry and Barry, I was able to sit in on the Python Language
>Summit again this year.  The start of the coverage for that is now
>available.

Thanks so much for your always excellent reporting Jake.  It's unfortunate
that we can't invite everyone who wants to attend the summit, so your articles
are the best way to improve our transparency, reduce the mystery, and let the
rest of the community see what happens when you lock <wink> a bunch of core
devs in a room for a day.

be-fez-zled-ly y'rs,
-Barry