[Python-Dev] Outdated GitHub clone of the old svn repository

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Fri May 5 12:43:11 EDT 2017

I submitted another issue requesting to shut down that repo, but there are
already several other such issues and no response. I think the next step is
to contact GitHub user support and request that the repo be shut down. They
sometimes do such things if it's clear that a username/repo is abandoned.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)