[Python-Dev] Status of Python buildbots

Erik Bray erik.m.bray at gmail.com
Wed May 3 05:16:33 EDT 2017

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 10:22 AM, Victor Stinner
<victor.stinner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I spent last week working on fixing buildbots:
>
>    https://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/

Thanks!

> * Add more buildbots! Zachary Ware proposed to add a buildbot running
> "regen-all" to check that generated files are up to date.
>
> * Repeat ;-)

I have been saying for several months now that I would like to set up
a Cygwin buildbot--an important step in making that platform
supportable again.  I now have the infrastructure available to do so
(Windows VM on an OpenStack infrastructure at my university).  I
wanted to wait until the tests on Cygwin were more stable, but since
you allow unstable buildbots I could include it among them for now.
Is the buildbot setup documentation on the wiki page still accurate?

Thanks,
Erik