[Python-Dev] 3.5 unittest does not support namespace packages for discovering

INADA Naoki songofacandy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 11:59:23 EDT 2017

And this issue is relating to it too: http://bugs.python.org/issue29716

In short, "namespace package" is for make it possible to `pip install
foo_bar foo_baz`,
when foo_bar provides `foo.bar` and foo_baz provides `foo.baz`
package.  (foo is namespace package).

If unittests searches normal directly, it may walk deep into very
large tree containing
millions of directories.  I don't like it.