[Python-Dev] Application support

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sun Mar 12 21:44:26 EDT 2017

Hello Ryan,

Welcome!

My response is below.

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 10:49:13AM -0700, Ryan James Kenneth Murray wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> I was about to use Markdown to verify or indicate any changes to the files
> when I was directed to c python and pep, however I have reached my
> abilities in understanding or contributing. I will have to broden my
> knowledge and insight into python. That is why I am asking for help in
> making sure that everything is satisfactory. As you can see I am concerned
> about entering anymore data

I'm afraid I cannot make head or tail of what you are talking about
here. To be perfectly honest, your post sounds like something generated
by a quite clever bot using a Markov chain to generate random text. It
*almost* is meaningful, but not quite: there's a bunch of tech buzzwords
(Markdown, C, Python, PEP) in some sentences which are grammatically
correct but don't seem to mean anything.

What files are you changing, what data are you talking about, and what
is "everything" that needs to be satisfactory? How is this relevant to
developing Python?

If you are a bot, then you aren't welcome and somebody will soon remove
you from the mailing list. (And I will feel silly for talking to you as
if you were a person.) But in case you actually are a human being, I'm
giving you the benefit of the doubt and allowing you the opportunity to
say something that proves you are a human.

Thank you.

--
Steve