[Python-Dev] Remove own implementation for thread-local storage

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 04:07:06 EDT 2017

I'm in favor of removing it. I know that it confused people many
times, they look at this fallback and found an issue, whereas I'm not
aware of any platform using this fallback anymore.

Can you please write a PR just to remove this fallback? We can merge
it and then check buildbots :-) So in the worst case, we can revert
it.

Victor